Some People's Kids: Blog, I forgot all about you

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blog, I forgot all about you

Blog,
I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. You have been neglected. It's just that things haven't gone well in my sports universe lately. It has been hard, Iowa football sucks (some may say they always have (I won't be one of them)), The Twins sucked the season away, not that I care, but the Vikings blow (actually that's funny), and The Wild are just getting going (they got some help from drunk me, and friends Saturday).

I know I have made promises before to come back more often, and that usually is short lived, so this time I'm not making any promises, but I will try. I may need some motivations so here are a list of things a few things that make me happy:

  1. The Yankee's season was only 4 games longer then the Twins. Go Indians.
  2. I don't live in Chicago, suck it Bears, bring back Rexy already.
  3. Ozzie Guillen will back next year.
  4. Lists.
  5. The Wild.
  6. The NBA is back soon, which seems to give me plenty to write about.
That was short and sweet.

Anyway, If one doesn't work tomorrow afternoon, I suggest in tuning into ESPN2. Timberwolves vs Celtics in preseason play from Italy.

No comments: