Some People's Kids: Goodbye cut off sweatshirts!!!!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Goodbye cut off sweatshirts!!!!


I don't really consider myself a huge Colts fan, so the fact that they won last night doesn't make me super excited, but I hate the slob that is Bill Belichick. Last night gave me more reason to dislike him. Right after the game last night you saw Brady walk straight over to Peyton to congratulate him on the victory, very classy guy. After that Peyton went to seek out the slob, he had to wait for a second because Dungy was speaking with him. When he finally got his chance Peyton went up to him and the slob just blew by him, hardly even looking him in the eye. Stay classy Bill. I will see if I can find a video of it, cause I am sure that I wasn't the only one to witness this. What an ass.

No comments: