Some People's Kids: In Theaters Tomrrow???

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In Theaters Tomrrow???


I gotta do the question mark thing again 'cause HARRY POTTER comes out tomorrow. Its the fifth one, HP AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. It was my favorite book, but the book was long and they missed a ton in the last film so they'll probably end up doing the same. Its like the EMPIRE STRIKES BACK of the Harry Potter world. Ohh Jeez, could I be any nerdier with the STAR WARS reference in a post about Harry Potter? ( I could probably type the word Jeez and leave it in there) I'm probably more excited about the final book coming out cause my jaw hit the floor when that one guy did that one thing to the other guy and I have no clue how its going to end. I hope its not like the Soprano's ending.

The other film coming out this week on the proper film release date is CAPTIVITY. The film stars Elisha Cuthbert as a Model who has been kidnapped by some psycho. Sounds exactly like SAW, two people trapped in a room and being tormented with games. The film only has two things going for it profit wise; the first is Cuthbert's body and the second is the controversy stirred up by a couple of billboards featuring said hottie.

No time for Box offices! I must help a lady celebrate the day of her birth.

No comments: