Some People's Kids: February

Monday, February 12, 2007

February

It is close to the end of the 12th day of February, and I have come to the realization that this is a horrible excuse of a month. I don't know if this is how I have always felt about this month, but damn there are so many reasons why it I think this. I will start a list:

  • There are only 28 days, are you kidding me??
  • And because of the few number of days I get paid less this month. I know what you're saying, and yes it's all about me. I get paid less, but still have to pay the same rent, go the same amount of days to lifetime to get the discount (12 days is way too many days). My student loans are still due on the 15th and 21st, but I have one less pay check to work with.
  • The weather sucks, at least here in Minneapolis.
  • The NFL is done, NBA and NHL are in their mid-season ruts, and baseball doesn't start for another month. All we get is College Basketball, but not the interesting part of college basketball.
  • Next is Valentines Day. Lamest holiday ever. I don't have any horror stories that make me feel this way but, it's made up what else needs to be said.
  • And it's hard to spell damit. I know all of you have tried to spell it Febuary.
Anyways, I think the above picture will start to make up for February sucking.

No comments: