Some People's Kids: Shifting Affiliations

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Shifting Affiliations

There went the trade deadline for the Timberwolves and went with out anything happening. As wolves fans we expect that to happen, we can only hope that something could happen. But alas it rarely happens the way we would like it to.

In a post almost a month ago I stated my ultimatum to the wolves. None of the things that I wanted to happen have started to happen, actually, nothing has started to happen. They have gained some consistency, they are really good at losing leads. they did this Wednesday against the bobcats, it was pretty funny. Since there has been no action on their part, I feel it's time for me to take my action, and I don't see a better time to do it. I stated that I would become a Wizards fan if nothing happened that was in my ultimatum, and the wizards play the wolves here on Sunday. I feel that it is only fitting that I attend this game and usher out my old team, by watching my new team the wizards beat the wolves. I am excited for something new, and I know that the wizards have their own problems, but there is some hope their. By me switching affiliations does not mean that I will completely abandon the Wolves, but I need a break from them.

Go Wizards!!!

No comments: