Some People's Kids: Weakness=Honey

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Weakness=Honey



I have never really liked the bears, and this year has made me dislike them more. However, I feel that they are going to win tonight and I am scared for the city of Chicago if this happens.

When the White Sox won the World Series they shut down the streets and people went pretty nuts. I'd assume that things will be similar if the bears win, but the number of fans who care about the bears compared to who care about the White Sox is much greater. I am not really sure that Chicago will exist tomorrow if they win. It may get burned down, in the great fire of 2007. People are going to get seriously hurt. I'm sure that the Colts fans would go crazy if they won too but Chicago sports fans are known for being completely irrational at times (well i guess they're always irrational).

Well I just thought that writing this down now would allow me to say 'I told ya so' when all this happens tonight and into tomorrow morning. So lets all hope that for the sake of Chicago as a city, that they don't win the Super Bowl. It would me much better for them as a community to lose the game. Wow, I think I just gave myself more reason to cheer against the bears, I really didn't think this was possible.

No comments: