Some People's Kids: Bracey Wroght back!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bracey Wroght back!


We started writing these weekly letters not too long ago and I thought they were going to be a joke in the eyes of our targeted readers. That’s not to say that I didn’t hope to get a response, but I didn’t think we would get one so quickly (original questions). The icing on the cake is that the one man who could single handedly save the T-Wolves season (or at least get us a road victory). Here he is in his own words… The man, the myth, the legend, Bracey “I’ll do one better than an autograph” Wright-

Thanks for your support and I appreciate that you are pulling for me. Answers:

1. If I were to get 25 minutes a night, I feel my stat line could be 12pts 3reb 3ast.

2. I stand by my decision about not going to the D-league. I felt that last year I was hands down the best player in the league and if I were to return I would be taking two steps backwards.

3. I started to play well under Coach Casey; I was disappointed that he was fired. Once Coach Whitman took over I went back to the bench. Right now we are 8-17 since Coach Casey left. We were 20-20 with him this season...I'll let you be the judge on differences.

4-6. All the young guys hang out. We are always doing stuff together. What makes our young players get along so well is that we truly like each other. We have to find a way to gel on the court, as well as we all do off the court. As far as practice goes, I have been playing really well. I thought that my practice performance would translate into big minutes...but everything happens for a reason. I'm confident I will get my opportunity soon. (I wouldn't wear my hair like Ben)

5-8. I didn't go to Las Vegas, so I didn't know how bad it was. As far as Marko goes he does not stink, but I have known players who do. My favorite tattoo is the one on my chest. It talks to my personal relationship with God. The game against Memphis wasn't in the playoffs, but it still felt great to score 19.

9. I really don't know about the big man situation, I thought that we would make a trade, but we didn't. I do not know what the future holds for me, all I know is that it will work out in my favor.

Again I appreciate your support and that you wanted me to answer your questions. Also for the "Free Bracey Wright", that's funny (it would be real funny if fans had a Free Bracey Wright T-shirt)!

We’re working on the shirts right now Bracey. Keep your head up, the campaign has started and Whitman will have no choice but to play you.

Free Bracey Wright!

3 comments:

The Adventuress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adventuress said...

Awesome!
When can we expect those shirts? Mind if I make a bootleg to wear to games until then?
Let me know...
Katy
katyinmpls@yahoo.com

AdamBez said...

we're close to having them done, we'll let you know when they should be
done, i'm guessing we'll know before the weeks out