Some People's Kids: Dear Anthony LaPanta,

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dear Anthony LaPanta,

I have been thinking for a while about another recurring bit we can do here at Some People's Kids, and I believe I came up with it today.

Dear XXXXX, there always questions to be asked, so in this bit we will be writing letters to anyone who we want to. If anyone has any suggestions who we should write to let us know with any questions you have. Besides being posted on here the letters will also be sent to the subject, I am not sure how, but I will try my best to get them to that person, and if they respond I will post it in it's entirety here.

March 6, 2007

Dear Sir Lapanta,

I am writing to you in the inaugural letter to my new recurring bit on my blog, titled Some People’s Kids. I was unable to find your email address so I figured I would send this to you through the Twins, if figure it has to get to you somehow.

As a fan of Minnesota sports (besides the Wolves, who I parted ways with a few weeks ago) it’s pretty hard not to know who you are. As you probably know, well I hope you do, you are everywhere. Every time I turn the TV on there you are. I guess I have a few questions for a man in such a position.

Which of the teams/events do you like to cover the most, I’m going to make a guess that’s it’s either the Wild or the State High School hockey tournament.

Last summer must have been pretty fun with how the Twins finished the regular season; I know it was for me. I still think one of the most memorable moments was when Bert dropped the f’bomb. The funnies part of that was your reaction, “but we’re live,” what was your first thought when you heard that come out of his mouth? Do you ever feel like dropping the f’bomb (live or not live), if you do can you tell me when you plan on it so I can tune in??

Is that your real hair? I can’t tell I feel it’s always changing. I think that if you woke up maybe 5 min earlier you would have time to do it, just a suggestion.

Why did you stop updating your blog, I just found it today, when I was looking for your contact info, but I bet you have some interesting stories to tell with your access to the teams.

Who do you get your paychecks from? You’re all over the place; you work for everyone involved with sports in the state of Minnesota.

Do you think that your colleague Ron Johnson’s real name is actually Ron Johnson, that can’t be true can it?

Marney Gellner or Ann Carroll??

Here are some reader suggestions for Questions:

What is your favorite buffalo wild wings sauce?

How many bobble heads do you have? On the same note, when is Anthony LaPanta Bobble head night? They could put real hair on there colicky and all?

Do you and Donald Trump get package deals on hair?

Would you ever consider doing commentary for a dog show?

This one isn’t a question, but my friend just dubbed you “the new bad boy of bed head.” Just thought I would share that.


Wow that was a random set of questions; I hope they don’t scare you off. Many of them have been building in my head for the past few years and they are in good spirit. I would like to thank you for your time and feel free to answer as many questions as you like. I can be reached at www.some-peoples-kids.blogspot.com.

Thanks


Adam

P.S.

“BUT WE’RE LIVE”

No comments: