Some People's Kids: OJ MAYO

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OJ MAYO

I know that this is all over the blog world but I couldn't help write about it. When you think youth basketball does the word 'entourage,' ever come to mind?? It never really does for me, at least until I read the New York Times article on O.J. Mayo today:


"Mayo is one of those basketball prodigies famous for his large entourage and his erratic behavior. In the past six years, he has moved from West Virginia to Kentucky to Ohio and back to West Virginia. He has been suspended at least three times for fights and other violations."

I am guessing that this is going to end with USC looking really bad. Not that there were any recruiting violations but he's going to do something that is going to tarnish the school's already tarnished (see alleged football recruiting scandals) sports programs. Something like this makes me respect what is Kevin Durant and Greg Oden even more.
This video is from his last High School game. What a tool (aka "bro" if your from asu).

No comments: