Some People's Kids: LUNCH BREAK: Frozen Puck Edition

Thursday, April 12, 2007

LUNCH BREAK: Frozen Puck Edition


The Wild have their own rally monkey... take that Anahiem sports teams!

Here's a little peek at the upcoming season for my favorite football team the Iowa Hawkeyes.

A great quote from Santana on how long he would like to stay with the Twins, from here.

I'm going to be honest with you. I would like to stay here forever. Now, how many years would they be willing to offer? I don't really know. Hopefully I could do lifetime. That would answer your question because that's what I would like to do.
Danny Ainge is a biter. I'm guessing that's what McHale did to KG.

KSK brings you some more Dysfunctional Family Circus and enlightens us about Mel Kiper's hair.

This is a couple days late but it is a great look at your favorite submariner Neshek.

The King says, "No Dice!"

Kurt Vonnegut is no longer with us.

Look at your new stadium Minnesota. Its glorious!!!

Have fun finding The Big Ten Network.

No comments: